€ 24Breakfast in a unique ambience
Best price guaranteed!
Schloss Leopoldskron offers in its exclusivity versatile, historic premises from 60 m² to 175 m².Inquire now
Thank you for your interest in Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron!
Commissioned by Prince-Archbishop Leopold von Firmian in 1736, Schloss Leopoldskron became the birthplace of the Salzburg Festival under Max Reinhardt in 1920. Since 1947, the Schloss, as we affectionately call it, has been home to and owned by Salzburg Global Seminar, an independent, non-profit organization challenging current and future leaders to shape a better world by convening them here.
Salzburg Global Seminar is monitoring the situation with respect to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely. Our first priority is to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and employees.
As always, we strive to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, sanitation, and food hygiene at our property. In the context of the situation with COVID-19, however, we are implementing additional measures and are taking additional precautions to reduce any concerns that guests and partners may have regarding the presence of COVID-19 in Austria.
The precautions implemented include the following:
- We are in regular contact with local health authorities and are following their instructions about public health measures and how to contain infections.
- We have engaged the services of a local medical doctor who will work with us to implement the necessary public health protocols should any guest require medical advice or should they become ill during their stay.
- We are instituting increased hand washing and sanitation protocol for all staff members.
- We are providing additional sanitizer, soap and hand-cleanser products throughout public areas for use by guests and employees.
- We are sanitizing all publicly used surfaces, such as countertops and doorknobs, more frequently.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all rooms after each guest has checked out even more thoroughly.
- We are constantly reviewing food and beverage practices and services to ensure that all food service is done in the most stringent and hygienic manner.
- We have changed our buffet breakfast offer to only include packaged items. All breakfast items and drinks are provided in packaged containers or covered and no open food will be on display. Only fruit with peels (bananas, oranges, etc.) will be offered. Coffee break food items during conferences will be individually wrapped.
- Employees exhibiting flu symptoms are being sent home for rest and recovery and required to receive a doctor’s approval before returning to work.
Should you have any questions or require more information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. My team and I look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron.
Vice President, Hospitality